page contents

This is Why We Have Kids

brothers3 This is Why We Have Kids

This is what parenting is all about.

I read an article once that said parenting is 90% frustration and pulling your hair out, but the other 10% is so friggin’ good that you look past that crappy 90%. This picture is part of that 10%.

pixel This is Why We Have Kids
This is Why We Have Kids by
Days and Adventures August 19, 2010 at 8:36 am

Do you have kids? If so, do you think having them had a lasting influence on how conscious you were of your behaviour and actions?

Marc

Playstead August 24, 2010 at 12:38 am

Yep, I have three of them. I guess I don’t really understand your question, but if you mean: do I think about my actions a lot more now that I have kids? The answer is absolutely. But more importantly, that’s not the only thing that makes me think of my actions. I’m a little older now, wiser (I hope) and try not to do the stupid things I did in my early 20′s. That being said, I still am who I am and don’t always make the right decision. But I try.

Days and Adventures August 24, 2010 at 1:59 am

Fair enough. Thanks for the response! Looking back on my question it was pretty badly written, so I’m glad you managed to interpret what I meant! :)

jenny September 5, 2010 at 2:56 am

thanXXXXX a-ton 4 Ur fun updates; i luV when U speak about Ur wife & experiences w/Ur kids BEST cuz it’s interesting, halarious & SO RIGHT-ON!! God bless Ur “fam” & U<. :)

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: